Not open for further replies.

MAMAC

Spammer
Owner
[SRB] Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
Reaction score
Zbog mnogo pitanja i potraznje za slotovima uveli smo slot. Slot traje mjesec dana i kosta skromnih 2e.

Zasto kosta slot? Pa kao sto znate sve ovo sto vidite sami finansiramo, Nemamo ni jedan izvor zarade ni jedan nacin da bar ove troskove masina servera gameme itd itd, bar da dio mi ne placamo. Zato smo uveli slot, 2e nije nista ni za jednog od vas, Svaki dan potrosite 2e na neku glupost, pivo, cigare, drogu, autice, ringispil, cokoladu, il pak na neku igricu ili grafiku ram itd.... sa ovih 2e pomazete nama, cijeloj zajednici. Mnogo je troskova mjesecno koje placamo i od vas zauzvrat nista ne trazimo, ali ko zeli da "uvjek" moze uci ko gazda moze se odreci ta 2e i pomoci zajednici da jos vise napredujemo i jos bolje servere/plugine pravimo.

Kako kupiti slot?

PRIJE NEGO STO KUPITE SLOT TREBATE KONEKTOVATI VAS STEAM NALOG SA FORUMOM.
Tako ce vas steam id biti upisan sa nalogom na forumu i automatski cete dobiti slot na vas steam id.

1. Prvo idete ovdje

VxksQqc.jpeg

2. Onda idete povezati steam nalog

3Fca7ps.jpeg

3. Posto nas valve voli (zbog no steam izdanja) imamo tu cast da nam je website oznacen kao opasan. tako da u ovom koraku cete kliknuti ovdje

IvLdGsY.jpeg

Kada to zavrsite upisete svoje podatke, i na kraju svoju sifru sa foruma i na dugme associate.
Nakon toga idete an Account Upgrade i platite slot Paypalom. Nakon toga slot automatski dobijate na serveru.
Ako imate nekih problema javite mi se na discordu, steamu ili pak ovdje u pp.

KADA SVE TO ODRADITE SLOT CETE DOBITI TEK KADA SE PROMENI MAPA !!!

GL & HF

Last edited:
English

Due to a lot of questions and demand for slots, we introduced a slot. The slot lasts a month and costs only 2€ per month.

Why does the slot cost? Because as many of you know everything you see here is financed by ourselves. We do not have any income, not even one way to cover bills for server machine, gameme etc, so just cover to one part of bills. That's why we introduce slot. 2€ is not big deal for you. Every day you spend 2€ on things like bear, cigarettes, drugs, gum, candy, ice cream, gpu, cpu etc.... With this 2€ you are helping the whole community. There is a lot of expenses that we are paying every month and we don't expect anything from you in return, but who wants to enter in server every time like a boss he can also give 2€. And with that you help whole community to grow even bigger, stronger and we can made better server/plugins.

How to buy a slot?

Important!!! Before you buy a slot you need to connect your steam account with forum!

In that way your steam id will be connected with forum account and you will automatically get slot on your steam id.

1. First you go here

VxksQqc.jpeg

2 Than you click here to connect steam account

3Fca7ps.jpeg

3. Because valve love us (cuz of no steam edition) we have that honor that our website is labeled as dangerous. So you need to press here (on that little red square)

IvLdGsY.jpeg

When you finish that, enter your data and at the end write your password from forum and hit button associate.
After that go on Account Upgrade and pay for slot with PayPal. After that you will have slot automatically on server.
If you have any problems be free to contact me on discord, steam or here in DM.

WHEN YOU DO ALL THIS, YOU WILL GET THE SLOT WHEN THE MAP CHANGES !!!

GL & HF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back