[SS]Rayan's unban request

• Thread starter Thread starter ✪ [SS]Rayan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

✪ [SS]Rayan

IN-Game Nick: [SS]Rayan
Steam ID: 0:1457004750
Stats link: (Couldn't find it, I'm sorry)
The server you got banned in: ★OaO★▐ PUG 5v5 #3 (and I cannot log in #1 or #2 either)
Reason of Ban: Griefing
Admin who Banned You: MiaS
Reason of Unban: Hello guys, so first of all, I present my apologies for having such a bad behaviour towards everyone on the server an hour ago, I also apologize to MiaS, my intentions were wrong. My simple request to you MiaS is : kindly shorten my ban period or lift it (1 week is way too long, please try to understand me) and you guys (Warzone admins) have my word about such behaviour in the future. I accept ANY punishment after this one, I just didn't know that subtle things lead to trouble, my bad, I hope you guys understand my point of view. (Thanks for such good servers btw, keep it up). ~[SS]Rayan.

IN-Game Nick: [SS]Rayan
Steam ID: 0:1457004750
Stats link: (Couldn't find it, I'm sorry)
The server you got banned in: ★OaO★▐ PUG 5v5 #3 (and I cannot log in #1 or #2 either)
Reason of Ban: Griefing
Admin who Banned You: MiaS
Reason of Unban: Hello guys, so first of all, I present my apologies for having such a bad behaviour towards everyone on the server an hour ago, I also apologize to MiaS, my intentions were wrong. My simple request to you MiaS is : kindly shorten my ban period or lift it (1 week is way too long, please try to understand me) and you guys (Warzone admins) have my word about such behaviour in the future. I accept ANY punishment after this one, I just didn't know that subtle things lead to trouble, my bad, I hope you guys understand my point of view. (Thanks for such good servers btw, keep it up). ~[SS]Rayan.
Request Denied

So...I'll have to wait a whole week ?

I value your decision tho, and sorry for the trouble caused.

There's automated messsages in chat for griefing saying "Griefing can lead to a permenant ban" you should have paid attention to that or read the rules

So yes you will have to wait a week, If you give an unfair advantage to your team again the ban will be longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back