Upgrade slot
Donate

Steam validation rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter PILKAS DYZELIS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

PILKAS DYZELIS

Hi, why everytime when i'm joining a server game kicks me out and write steam validation rejected. Maybe someone know what to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
usually oao public, bet i also can't connect to other servers

-steam -silent -novid -high -maxdownloadfilesizemb 500 +cl_forcepreload 1 -nod3d9ex1 That is my set launch options. Still same thing happens. Maybe i need to reinstall game?

Try downloading this rev.ini file from here and replace it with the one from your game folder.

You might need to set your name into the launcher again.

Also make sure "Loader.exe" is present in your game folder and that you run the game from the launcher as administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly nothing helps me, i've tried everything but game still kicks me out of every server. But still thanks for your efforts to trying to help me. :)

You can try verifying game files by running the launcher as administrator and clicking on "Verify Game Files".

Or delete the 1.35.7.4fix.json file in your game folder and update again as administrator.

If this doesn't work as well then try deleting the game completely and running a CCleaner scan for both PC Files and Registry Entries. Then install it again as admin and update it as admin.

And if not even re-installing works then I have no idea

i get this problem every day at 2.50 AM for 2 min or 5 and i can join again i dont know why but i have this problem also

i get this problem every day at 2.50 AM for 2 min or 5 and i can join again i dont know why but i have this problem also

happens to me also, i quit the game, then connect again, but the skins will be gone so type retry in console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back