Upgrade slot
Donate

Suggestions for the server

Valued

This thread is for people to recommend suggestions for the server if they think they are needed (e.g. new maps, other plugins, things on the server that annoy you etc.). We can discuss the points and make changes if appropriate.

Thanks for every suggestion!

Please only use this thread for suggestions to the server. If you want to report players use this thread
If you have complaints on the admins message me directly

Since people have asked already: The new de_dust2 will be on the server as soon as Valve releases the official update, since the map is still in beta.

Hi, i remember in cs 1.6 there was a plug-in that automatically slap campers when they camp at spawns or in some very known places for campers and that was very useful in dust2. What you guys think about that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i remember in cs 1.6 there was a plug-in that automatically slap campers when they camp at spawns or in some very known places for campers and that was very useful in dust2. What you guys think about that ?

We had this before and it's absolute trash.

Well i don't think that a plug-in that automatically slaps a camper at t spawn while he is awping all the round without giving an attention about planting the bomb is a trash especially in dust2, cache or inferno.
It's a game based on objective not a deathmatch.

Well i don't think that a plug-in that automatically slaps a camper at t spawn while he is awping all the round without giving an attention about planting the bomb is a trash especially in dust2, cache or inferno.
It's a game based on objective not a deathmatch.

+1
we need anticamp plugin

We have had it and it made too many problems. The admins are responsible for campers now.

X-Mas Mood Dust2 Winter Night Edition
I think this map would be great idea for the upcomming x-mas.. :snowman:

Video:
Steam URL (+Screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567180115 (Steam Workshop :: Dust2 Winter [Night Version])
we had that map. many player complain about fps.... from here all look nice and many people ask me why u dont do that why u dont do this... in fact all that thing are great but i must count on many things. First thing is FPS for 50% player with (can i say lower PC specs). CS:GO start to be very "high" performance game, but in fact valve developers cant make good engine. So u can blame developers of this game, that is a reason why your PC run battlefield 4 on medium (example) and u have in CS:GO 50 fps....

Yes, you are right, valve can't make good engines, I played so many games with more good graphics than valve's games and with more fps..

Hey all (salam)
What about 128 rates !?
Could we get it in our servers ?

The servers will soon be moved to France to a better system from what I have understood. We will see how those servers perform and then adjust.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love if admins on game listen to players when they ask to kick idiot players that dont plant, even if they are on opposite team.

I would love if admins on game listen to players when they ask to kick idiot players that dont plant, even if they are on opposite team.
Not all the players are equally skilled , some of the players are new to the game as well , specially non steam players , after couple of times they will learn , if they dont after some warnings they are already being kicked or the bomb being forced to be dropped

Back