★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important Support For Other Releases

MAMAC

Infamous
Owner
[SRB] Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
This is not our releases but we decide to test every game and publish it so its fully working games and tested... So we cant help a much beacuse we are not a developers of this games but u can post here if u want any help and we will try to help you :) Ceers

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
I have an issue with my gaming computer when I open it and take a help of Norton Support is it possible to solve the issue?
we can only support for games related issues so far
if u are having trouble with a game u can make a new thread about it and we will try to help

ellajonshon12

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
This post is really good which is describe in above but I have another issue when I tried to install the latest version csgo game on my system it shows an error dell error 2000-0333, so I really want a proper instruction how to install it without facing any error.

Smoke

New Here
Registered
Hello idk how this forum works so I'm gonna adress my problem here

I've just downloaded 1.6 and it's using my windows mouse settings , I found on YouTube that I can make launch options by making a shortcut etc ... but it crashes right away

So how can I edit the launch options of the cs16launcher and remove the ones related to the force disktop mouse settings