★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tihii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi.

New Here
Registered
  • In Game Nick: Spicy Chicken
  • Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026985013/ (Steam Community :: Spicy Chicken)
  • Server you was playing on: SRB
  • Admin in question: (Leave N/A if unknown) Tihii + unknown
  • Time and date of offense: 6.4.2021 21:00-21:30
  • Evidence: (If applicable) Consecutive kicks, no communication.

1'st kick Happened after T's decided to push B, im watching mid for 10 seconds push up a little bit into the box and shoot some wallbangs into mid, then i switch to long and go running to B since its taken and i won't know unless i press TAB and see tons of T's in B site, while running to B i quick peek mid again and tag Tihii. Someone kills him and i get the assist. 10 seconds after that i get kicked.
    2'nd kick Happened when i was on catwalk at 1:30 and going for short i get kicked again and after joining Tihii finally communicates to not camp T spawn.
    3'rd kick Happened when i was CT and was holding long.
    4'th kick was due to me getting kicked for a slot.( thanks tihii )

Dunno im just trying to relax a bit from day at work and this happens. I should have recorded a demo as Lipi suggested.

If there is anti T spawn camp rule then apply it for everyone, not just Spicy Chicken, since when i am CT i consistently see T's in T spawn even after the 1 minute mark.
    And communicate.

And one kick is enough...
warrules.png
Soo i scooped this up from another thread, i don't know if it still applies but in my case a slap/slay is enough if the OaO admins still follow those rules.

gamemed2.png( This might not be accurate there should be more dots)
Also for those that think i am a T spawn camper, when i first joined the server year ago i was.
After a few warnings i went down to rush anywhere where i had a spawn for and i also started wallbanging mid alot with scout at close range to the box because its much more enjoyable to get a wallbang.
Most of my T spawn kills are on Zeka or a random wallbang and since noone loves to rush long when they have the spawn for it and 90% i get in the doors there's an SMG or a shotgun rushing there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.