★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toxic Admin

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Not open for further replies.

Pi.

New Here
Registered
Soo im here trying to have fun with my scout or negev in a mega populated server which is hella fun to spray a ton of people.

And then comes an admin and tells me not to use the negev, like if it is that serious just ban the weapon from the menu like the awp limit.

I question him on why should i not use the negev, no answer, another question, no answer.

Then i questioned him logically and he responds like this https://gyazo.com/98bbccad68ea0ca46365f1425388acd6 (Gyazo)

Excuse me but i want to have a mature discussion on why specially i cannot use the negev in the Serbian server?

Zeka

Dude i was the one that typed that i m gonna ban you, First you didnt do anything wrong i just typed pi dont use negev ffs like a joke, then you typed me something in admin chat i dont remember what and i didnt answer anything i just cooled it off. Then you continue to basically make fun of me with that admin can i use knife and i sad i will ban you dont fuck with me not beacuse you used negev, beacuse you talk like that even if that was joke... If i sad pi dont use negev i will ban you thats ok to make post but on this i dont know how you didnt see it was more of joke..

HAarRd

I also love using the negev when the server is full, its fun af but some ppl get tilted as we can see

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
all the weapons are allowed in the server...nothing is restricted ... be respective towards all the admins and you wont have any troubles

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
further retarded comments will be deleted

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Not open for further replies.