Status
Not open for further replies.

cochon de guerre

n-Game nick: Cochon de guerre
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:25247033
Warzone-Stats link: I don't understand?
Reason for the ban: Hack
Admin who banned you: Hazard

I do not know anything about computers. I just play, I don't understand why I was banned for "Hack"

Please unban. i like play on your server.

Admin hazard have 48 hours to provide a demo
Be patient

he was hacking and i saw that in my own Eyes and the players were really annoyed from this guy cuz he was hacking and he was looking at the players behind the walls,doors,but the sad thing i got no demo cuz i was going to center called net cafe so they dont have obs or any application on there pc's so i can record from and if there any thing that i can record him from steam i actually dont know how to use it that all i can say leave the thing up to the head admin.

I don't see what your talking about.... i don't have a hack to see through the wall (or th door). I play on 2 servers. Your and a french. On yours, half of the players are beginners so.... while on the french server, i make 10 kill for 10 death... It's just an coincidence if you saw that. really... i don't understand the english speak so i did not understand that peaple shunned because i killed them. So i let the admin make their choices. I like tyour server and it would be a shame for me....

he was hacking and i saw that in my own Eyes and the players were really annoyed from this guy cuz he was hacking and he was looking at the players behind the walls,doors,but the sad thing i got no demo cuz i was going to center called net cafe so they dont have obs or any application on there pc's so i can record from and if there any thing that i can record him from steam i actually dont know how to use it that all i can say leave the thing up to the head admin.

You can use the command "record {demo name}"from the console to record a demo and the command "stop" when you're done. I usually name my demos with the name of the person im spec'ing to keep it organised. For example "record Hazard". To play this demo type "playdemo {demo name}".

The demo will be located in "{Drive}:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back