★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unban unban req from 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat09

New Here
Registered
hello admin...
i got banned from a long time on oao 5v5 server resaon banned word i just said (nego) and get banned
i didn't know it was a banned word so pls can u unban me?

In-Game nick:✪kitkat
Steam-ID:STEAM_1:1:516697631
Reason for the ban:Banned for using a banned word
Admin who banned you:ADLC
Additional information you want to give:https://cswarzone.com/stats/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:516697631&advType=steamid&Submit (★OaO★ | Bans)
i got banned in 24.01.2020 20:33:03
and
thank you...

Lepi

Veteran
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
u r unbanned next time ban stays.

kitkat09

New Here
Registered
u r unbanned next time ban stays.
thank u for unbanned me
but u banned me again reason main acc and im using this acc from 2018 and its my main and only acc that i use so It seems to me that I am not welcome on this server
thank u :)

Lepi

Veteran
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
I dont get it how is this only acc u only have 200hr and u playing too good for 200hr.Did u play with other acc before.

kitkat09

New Here
Registered
I dont get it how is this only acc u only have 200hr and u playing too good for 200hr.Did u play with other acc before.
i play good for 200hrs like u said because i have played from 2013 to 2018 csgo(warzone version) and i had like 650-700hrs or maybe more than that but in 2018-2019 i change to csgo steam because i wanted to play matchmaking+cs was free
so yeah i have played before on warzone and not another acc
and thank u for ur replying :)

Lepi

Veteran
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
U r unbanned, sry for ban but i need to check i got lot of complaints for players that are good with low hrs because in 99% they have vac on main acc.

Status
Not open for further replies.