Donate

Unban request (all servers ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EUSSOU

In-Game nick: EUSSOU
Steam-ID:
STEAM_0:0:1689345548
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/147129 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban:
speedhack
Admin who banned you: m1xa
Additional information you want to give:i don't know how i can speedhack, yes i have a BHOP razer macro,a MACRO who just spam SPACE
proof of razer macro: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/3/1542834345-screenshot-1.png (screenshot)

I thought I was banned after my preshoot..
so ? its dead?

Bhop script/macro is pretty much speedhack because you're faster and have an advantage over others and cheating is banned here obviously and your "Mouse Bhop Macro" can do it easily for you so this is the reason for your ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhop script/macro is pretty much speedhack because you're faster and have an advantage over others and cheating is banned here obviously so this is the reason for your ban
this is just a space spam..
you can't ban for example a guy who press space like a god ? and im not the only BHopper on this server,just spec ONE game and you'll spot like 3

+the MACRO is different from SCRIPT, with a macro you have 2/3 chance to slow down
EDIT: and you have a demo no? the proof is in

You said it yourself, ,, yes i have a BHOP razer macro, '' , no need for demo.

Do you mean you're using the mouse scroll space bind?

bind mwscroll +jump?

Well then we will have to wait for the admin who banned you (m1xa) to reply with evidence and see how many jumps you can hit, the speed and see if its legit

Well then we will have to wait for the admin who banned you (m1xa) to reply with evidence and see how many jumps you can hit, the speed and see if its legit
if u want more details on my macro just ask me,just need to start synapse

• (1) Using any external program to give you an unfair advantage in the game such as aim assist, wallhack, speed hackwill be punished with a permanent ban.
smh

Request denied
Find another server to play

So you're telling me a macro that spams spacebar every milisecond doesnt count as unfair advantage? You're a special kind of specie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back