Upgrade slot
Donate

Unban Request

• Thread starter Thread starter gunner54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner54

I was banned yesterday(15th august).This was the first time this happened!.I seriously have no idea why I was banned.I am not a hacker.Please unban me.
Thanks in advance.

I was banned in Oao public server but I cannot also access dust 2 128 tick server
In game nick: (2)Player (when banned)..originally [Mad Scientists]GUNNER
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:172080653
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/55175 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban: u couldnt wh that dick in ur butt?
Admin who banned you: Pixie
Additional information you want to give: This was the first time it happened.I dont know what i have done.Can you please unban me?Thanks in advance.

Wrong forum. Moved to Public forum.
Thank you.
Do I need to give any more information? I don't know this is the first time it happened.i can assure that i am not wh.its still banned for one and a half day.What else do i need to do for unban?Am i missing any steps?Plzz reply:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
In game nick: (2)Player (when banned)..originally [Mad Scientists]GUNNER
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:172080653
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/55175 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
The server you got banned in : Oao Public
Reason for the ban: u couldnt wh that dick in ur butt?
Admin who banned you: Pixie
Reason for unban: This was the first time it happened.I dont know what i have done.i dont know how to wallhack.Can you please unban me?Plzz reply
Thanks in advance.

Gunner my man you need to w8 for Pixie to upload any evidence of you cheating,and if they find out that you were not cheating you will be unbanned,if u were cheating the ban will stay, be patient my guy.

Gunner my man you need to w8 for Pixie to upload any evidence of you cheating,and if they find out that you were not cheating you will be unbanned,if u were cheating the ban will stay, be patient my guy.
Thank you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back