Upgrade slot
Donate

Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ersaN

IN-Game Nick: ErsaN
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:1903308007
StatsLink: https://oao.gameme.com/csgo3 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Servers) (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Servers)
Server you got banned: Dust 2 128 tr
Reason of Ban: '' vacban''
Admin who Banned You: Horcrux
Reason of Unban: i was talking about my REAL VACBAN on STEAM , not from warzone
My name on csgo is ErsaN and i just got banned for NOTHING if u ask me
i was playing dust 2 128 tick and someone on chat said shift tab was making csgo easier since u can access the steam web browser and i replied to him and said this :
'' i miss doing shift+tab, i got vac banned yesterday''
and what i meant by vacban was from REAL CSGO not non-steam csgo if you don't believe me here's my profile on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteBlurr/ (Steam Community :: I'm sad but laughing) (Steam Community :: I'm sad but laughing)
reply asap please

I don't think theres anything to do here, you admitted being vac banned on steam and it says in the rules that admins can ban vac banned players so Horcrux did the right thing

if you cheated in steam csgo theres no doubt you wouldnt cheat in warzone (nonsteam)

i did NOT cheat and my vac ban was caused by my brother since we got the same ip. also if i DID cheat i would get banned whenever i ''used the hacks''

if i was ''Hacking'' i would be like at the top of the board and u can ask anyone on the server that i suck , i can't even spray properly

i also joined to the server like 1 or 2 days ago, i didn't even read the rules

Unfortunately if you get VAC banned on any of your account you cannot play on our servers.
The screenshot indicated you have had a VAC ban on your steam account therefore I issued a ban on you.

Attachments

• 20180828170848_1.jpg
    20180828170848_1.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 19
but i did NOT know about this before. i didn't even read the rules before, why can't u guys just unban me? i did nothing wrong. the vac was caused by my fucking brother since we got the same ip adress, i didn't even wanted to get vac banned ._. at first i tought u banned me from dust 2 128tr server BUT NO im banned from ALL of them...

Thread closed
Stop spamming the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back