• Thread starter Thread starter Scary
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scary

IN GAME NICK:Scary
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:245619624
Server you got banned:★OaO★ ▐ Dust2 ┇ 128tick
Your Stats-Link:https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/184543 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Your Activity-Link:https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/184543 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
he country you are from:Algeria
Reason of Ban:wall hack
The Admin who Banned You:G.I.G.R
Reason to Unban: i have like 5years in csgo i never ever test or play whtih cheat we was like 3v3 and som bots and i was just rushing and kill who i see
the last kill after i get banned i was in b lower i was whiting who will push me from b site to tunel
and som one push me from mid in smoke i just see he's weapon i HS hem in smoke and i get banned
if i was really cheating i dont care if i will get banned or no
bout i am not cheater i am just batter then them
i hope you will anderstand :)

Admin GIGR have 48 hours to provide a demo
be patient

if i was really cheating i dont care if i will get banned or no
Not necessarily, cheaters do care and many do file unban requests with reasons going from most hilarious to most elaborate.
bout i am not cheater i am just batter then them
Yeah sure, as usual!

Reason for ban was mostly for aimlocking (some while jumping) more than wallhacking, but it's not an option on cheat list (I hope it gets added).
Also the play you describe as reason for ban wasn't taken into consideration, that was just the moment you got banned at.

Demo's files: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sp04nw (scary.rar (7.15MB) - SendSpace.com)
(Xray on/off command in console: "r_drawothermodels 2" ... disable with "r_drawothermodels 1")

- Demo-1_aimlock
@00:10_Short: Player makes a jump (for no apparent reason) toward left wall then locks @00:12 on a CT behind wall for a split second. He keeps moving with crosshair on the left side of tunnel (where CT was positioned) not worrying being exposed to the wide open right side of tunnel where he actually finds CT.
Normally a player not knowing enemy position would aim to the tunnel opening, swiping from right to left looking for a shot, he clearly seems to know exactly where enemy was, ignoring large part of tunnel.

- Demo-2_aimlock+wallhack
@00:27 Mid to B: Player makes another jump-turn to the left (preparing to aim for doors) but he adds a weird little extra move also to the left, spot-on over Terrorist's head. He walks in the open - ignoring checking right or/and B side window - looking for the guy he just locked on at B doors, finds him and shoots.
WH: At the end, while defusing, he looks right toward the incoming T from tunnels. When this latter became close (by the way T's footsteps were not audible) the player makes a tiny mouse move toward incoming T like preparing, and unexpectedly reloads while 2.5 seconds from defusing! :thinking:

- Demo-3_aimlock
@00:34 Long: Again player makes a weird extra move with the AUG's zoomed scope to the left wall, locking on a CT behind wall at A side. He eliminates both enemies then at the end of demo he again locks right on a CT behind the wall (coming from spawn to A side).

- Demo-4_wallhack
@00:22 B Side: While planting bomb, player looks left onto the wall for no apparent reason (he was secured with 3 mates at B doors, so no danger), unless he was looking right at the CT standing on mid!
@00:30 B side window: Player looks toward tunnel's walls (from where a CT was coming in) before jumping toward him and engaging.

As explained above in two occasions, locks were made while jumping - a famous way to hide aimlocking - and the 4 demos above are just a sample for the whole game. There were many other locks and suspicious plays but I only post what I was able to record and consider concrete/plausible/enough evidence.

I hope you understand too.

evidence not enough
Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back