New Here
Verified Member
Registered
In-Game nick: Hanzo
Steam-ID:

STEAM_1:0:622895803
Warzone-Stats link:-
Reason for the ban:
admin horcrux said "africa needs water" as an african i took it as insult from admin who shoudve kept order in the game not insulting me and africans like that and in slight moment of rage i said africa needs ur sister but he must understand he started this out of nowhere and i acted as defensive
Admin who banned you: horcrux
Additional information you want to give: i really like the servers and made a lot of friends in it but i think this admin should be more respective to the players not to insult them !
i hope u solve this problem as objective and consider both sides in complete
transparency

1587853709321.png

SilverFN

▪️◾◼️Scorpion◼️◾▪️
VIP
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
Your insult for him was clearly MUCH harsher and heavier... u cant simply curse other ppl family like that and think they wont get mad about it nor it a way to act defensively, (i would have banned you too if i was in his position), you should respect ppl family for them being the closest to anyone.
Now i know Horcrux and he didn't mean it in an insulting way, its just a sentence said for whining ppl out there, its kinda overused and if u wanna talk about it in depth, some places in Africa are known to be lacking in water hence this sentence exists.
Anyway, ur ban is 1 week only, and this is all a misunderstanding so i guess he can unban u or perhaps shorten it if he wants.

Hanzo

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
Ofc ur gonna take his side bcs his ur friend which makes ur judgement wrong and unnecessary to post , u didnt even consider for one second he did nothing wronng bcs u know him better than me , we call it racist if someone spoke about africa like that and ur friend used his power in selfish way after insulting me in indirect way but i cant ? Whats the meaning of this ? Admins can insult players and deny the players from the freedom of speech ? And btw if his insult wasn't heavier i wouldn't even respond or care but he spoke some unnecessary words and could've being easily avoided !

horcrux

Dreamer
VIP
Server Head Admin
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Slot
Registered
I always grill other players in the server and didn't meant hurt anyone on the receiving end when I said that sentence. For that reason I'm removing your ban and apologise for any discomfort caused.

But I would like to emphasise its much more intimidate when you mention direct family members instead of the players themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!