Unban Unban Request (1 Viewer)

Majestic

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
In-Game nick: Majestic
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:9906030

Warzone-Stats link: https://stats.cswarzone.com/search?q=majestic&si=players&rc=all&x=33&y=6 (★OaO★ - Search)
Reason for the ban: Wall Hack
Admin who banned you: LIMITLESS / Pajdo
Additional information you want to give:
I have no idea why i have been banned and especially for WH since i get caught offguard a lot of times. I can guess it was for the 2 fishy awp kills from Mid to A site cars (got banned shortly after those): For the first kill, the smokes were not 100% perfect and I was watching the cross through a small gap. Since no one crossed in 4-5 seconds i flicked to car spot near the side facing A site and luckly got the kill, the second kill i shoot near the other common spot in cars (the side that faces long). I also had a third kill in Mid doors but the guy peeked me so i guess that was fine.

That car spot and nearby is a very common firing spot for any seasoned player even in competitive (well actually all long-cross) specially if there are many Terrorists alive in 16 V 16 fun servers. I did similar kills in this server and also in your D2 only server using the very same angles with M4, AK and AWP before.

Where can i see the demos? anyway If you have any other suspicious demo let me know.

I also used to play on your other D2 only server a lot and i've never been suspected of cheating (at least, no one ever gave me any warining). I also believe i've never been banned on any fun server before in my 15-yeared 3400 CS:GO hours and 2000 CS:S Hours.

Hope this clarifies those kills and the situation, i'd really like to play on your servers again since there are no more decent fun servers in Italy.

Thanks and HF

EDIT: corrected Warzone Stat link

Majestic

Last edited:

Lepi

Motivated
VIP
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
There is one very big situation on demo that shows wallhack but we dont perma ban on just 1 situation so for now u r unbanned.
If u get caught one more time ull be perma banned.

Im sorry that u have to wait for so long but lots of admins need to agree on unbaning u.

Majestic

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
There is one very big situation on demo that shows wallhack but we dont perma ban on just 1 situation so for now u r unbanned.
If u get caught one more time ull be perma banned.

Im sorry that u have to wait for so long but lots of admins need to agree on unbaning u.
Mate it's no problem i understand this. Thanks for unbanning me! btw can i see this problematic clip? i'm 100% sure it's the one described in my post since i got banned shortly after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!