Dust2 Premium What Is this?! (1 Viewer)

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
The server Is absolute shit right now...Someone says that the server Is hosted In Bosnia and some say that It's hosted In Serbia...
IF you ask me I'd say If It's hosted In Japan.
Everyone has ping rate averaging from 60-120 (90)
The delay/ backtrack is horrific...I hear a shot and after 3 seconds I see myself dead...as If he was sniping me from a 2km distance and not 20 meters...and before you go bashing on how bad my internet or PC are...I'm averaging 220fps and I get a ping of 40-60 on matchmaking servers which are either hosted in Frankfurt, Paris, London and some other countires...
So you want to tell me I'm getting a better ping playing on a server hosted In Lebanon rather than playing on a server hosted In the country literally right next to mine?! This problem goes for everyone else aswell. Greetings!

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
I dont have that problem
Not everyone has It but I've seen that around 70% of the players in the server struggle with It and also complain about It

HarD

Motivated
Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
Screenshot_20191012-220834_Chrome.jpg
Make your mind up: everyone else, 70%, or it will end up being noone else except you :p

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
Do you actually want to do something to help the server and others or just correct me and tell me I'm "wrong" lol

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
Yeah ya all can laugh It off and say It's only me...maybe It was just that part of the time...but I haven't gone crazy nor have 20+ people either..I was talking about the [SRB] server btw...and btw Stealthy and HarD none of you actually even played on that server today as of the time I've reported the issue so idk how you come up with the conclusion that It's only me when you haven't even tested It out yourselves...non the less I guess It doesnt rly matter now does it..

HarD

Motivated
Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
I played it the day before and it was all fine, there werent any updates to change stuff.

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
I played it the day before and it was all fine, there werent any updates to change stuff.
I think It was server maintenance maybe..because It's all fine now

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
VIP
Server Head Admin
Server Admin
Verified Member
open cmd
and type
ping 178.63.45.75
and share the result with a screenshot here please

L!qu!d

A Big Deal
Server Head Admin
Verified Member
brate server je hostovna u nemackoj nije u srbiji,zeka i jos par ljudi iz CG imaju ping po 70 80 mi iz srb imamo pingove po 40-60

GHOST

Veteran
Verified Member
Registered
Here

Attachments

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
VIP
Server Head Admin
Server Admin
Verified Member
from this graph
your ping is avrg. 60 with 0% loss
so probably that day your ISP had a maintaince or somthing
60 ping is quite normal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!