Upgrade slot
Donate

csgo.exe has stopped working

MysT0gAn

when I play cs warzone the game crashes and it says that it stopped working even vs bots I even downloaded the fix update and it's still crashing.

Try reinstalling CS, or pause your antivirus. It worked for me when I was noSteam player.

I don't really want pausing my antivirus cuz I'll just forget re-enabling it , can I just exclude the warzone folder ?

I don't really want pausing my antivirus cuz I'll just forget re-enabling it , can I just exclude the warzone folder ?

Disable protection for 1 hour and download reinstall cs.. that way if u forget to enable it, it will automatically re-enable

yo prto , I don't really know for how much I'm gonna play so I'll just reinstall cs (I'm using warzone btw) and see what'll happen

I have Reinstalled and Updated Game but it's still crashing Whenever I Try To Connect or When I'm Playing Any Solutions I Don't even have anti-virus and i have make a rule on firewall

I have Reinstalled and Updated Game but it's still crashing Whenever I Try To Connect or When I'm Playing Any Solutions I Don't even have anti-virus and i have make a rule on firewall
any thing new same problem ????

i have reinstalled the game but it stucks and csgo.exe has stopped working error comes please help

i reinstall the game for 3 time but it still stop working plzz help hurry

i have same problem, anybody can help to fix this problem??

Can any one help when i press play on the launcher it starts up then a black screen happens and crashes no errors no nothing i tried everything now

Back