Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Can't join community servers.

TRASH 新 ドラゴン

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I have been using csgo WaRzOnE for almost 2 months, and i never got a problem like that. So when i click to join an random server, a pop up appears with a text "Server not responding". Can anyone help me? Also i have been banned by One and only and Sev7n kills. can anyone help me please?

Greetings everyone. I have been using csgo WaRzOnE for almost 2 months, and i never got a problem like that. So when i click to join an random server, a pop up appears with a text "Server not responding". Can anyone help me? Also i have been banned by One and only and Sev7n kills. can anyone help me please?

Same Problem except of being banned.

by using the warzone version you can only connect to nosteam supported servers, the other random servers that are not responding are most likely a steam version servers only , hope that helps

by using the warzone version you can only connect to nosteam supported servers, the other random servers that are not responding are most likely a steam version servers only , hope that helps

No sir, because the problem occured just 8 days ago or so.

It always worked, but now nothing

I have same problem, I run the game and after entering the community server search engine have this on screen shot.
I have no filters enabled .

internet connection is functional .

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Back