Connectivity issues and Crashes

• Thread starter Thread starter Go Get Rekt
  • Start date Start date

Go Get Rekt

Heloooooooo.

Recently, whenever i try to connect to any of the OaO servers one of the following happens:
1. Game instantly crashes
2. Long loading screen and then "Connection failed after 30 retries"

Ive been playing with mah 200 ping on these servers for 6 months now lol, this problem has been bugging me for 4 days. I tried verifying and updating the game which proved problematic as the warzone launcher 50% of the time fails to connect and displays UNAVAILABLE under the version tab. Anyway i reinstalled the entire game from the torrent available on this website but it didn't help.

Im not sure if this problem is on my end. This problem very rarely happened before but now im unable to connect to the servers AT ALL, did the new update break something?

helppp!

200 ping thats quiete high , i have no idea how you even able to play , why not try to change your internet provider or speed, to minimize your ping and you will have better connection to OaO servers, if the same problem happend which i guess it will not , open a new thread

Connection Failed after 30 retries means your internet dont have the ability to reach your PC to Oao Servers

Valve after constantly updating the game , time by time the game is getting bigger and needs more better PC requirements

Last edited:
haha 200 ping and a 1:1 KDR with rifles......it isnt just me to, there are other regular players with 150+ ping i know too.

srsly tho, 6 months and the problem is occurring just now. Weird. System requirements are out of the question since even Potatoes can run this game tho.

forgot to mention that sometimes i get sent to the main menu when i am actually able to connect and get the "joining server" popup after being forced into the main menu

Well trust me after couple of months if the updates kept coming , Potatoes will not be able to run this game properly.

but did u tried to uninstall and install again and verify the files etc..

Yes I did verify and reinstall, i mentioned it at the start lel.

ANYWAAYYYY
just to assure you i dont have a potato

Core i5-7600k
Gigabyte GTX-970
8GB-Corsair Vengance LPX 2333Mhz
Gigabyte Z270-Gaming K3
Samsung 850 EVO (I installed csgo in this SSD because i play frequently)

if you have this PC , then my advice for u is to add 10 bucks and buy csgo on steam and start playing from there with a normal ping and local servers. have a nice day

Well sadly i dont have a credit card and gift cards cost 50% more where i live because i dont know why.
Connection will remain shit regardless there will be no community servers nearby where i will get a better ping im sure. I like playing with friends on the Warzone servers tbh thats all that matters.
.....Every game i have is pirated, thats the way i actually saved for that rig (bought RAM and Graphic Card used lol) why start now? If this problem is impossible to troubleshoot then ofc i will sadly need to buy

u can buy asia cs go for 5$ and activate over vpn free... also its black friday u can buy it on g2a.com or some other for cheap price.

Yeah i know i can get the retail keys cheap but the problem is that my steam account will be limited unless i add an amount more than $5 in my steam account, and i will be blocked out of many features, adding game keys sadly does not help in fulfilling the $5 quota. If i get the game thru a retail key will i still be able to add friends and such on CSGO? or do i need a "activated" steam account to add friends?

If your steam can add friends then nothing will change...

Thats the problem my steam account CANT add friends because i have a limited user account .
Anyway, i bought a retail CSGO key through a bank transaction i made to a website today which SMS me the key.
Downloading the game from steam client right now.
I adding a game through a retail key does NOT removes the limited account restriction so i cant add friends but THEY can still add me so..... VALVE IS FUCKING RETARDED PLZ FIX.

yes u need to spend im think 5$ or to add it on wallet

[كوت = "غو جيت ريكت، بوست: 36273، ميمبر: 8661"] هيلووووو.

في الآونة الأخيرة، كلما أحاول الاتصال بأي من خوادم أواو واحد من ما يلي يحدث:
1. لعبة تعطل على الفور
2. طويل تحميل الشاشة ثم "فشل الاتصال بعد 30 ريتريز"

إيف كان يلعب مع ماه 200 بينغ على هذه الخوادم لمدة 6 أشهر الآن لول، هذه المشكلة قد التنصت لي لمدة 4 أيام. حاولت التحقق من وتحديث اللعبة التي أثبتت إشكالية كما قاذفة وارزون 50٪ من الوقت تفشل في الاتصال ويعرض أونافايلابل تحت علامة التبويب الإصدار. على أي حال أنا إعادة تثبيت اللعبة بأكملها من سيل المتاحة على هذا الموقع ولكن لم يساعد.

أنا لست متأكدا إذا كانت هذه المشكلة في نهايتي. هذه المشكلة نادرا ما حدث قبل ولكن الآن إم غير قادر على الاتصال بالخوادم في آل، لم التحديث الجديد كسر شيء؟

helppp! [/ QUOTE]