Upgrade slot
Donate

Help CSGO Error Does Not Start or Update

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…

LoLY

Hello, I have downloaded the CSGO Yesterday and gave the error of Launchr.exe but I have already solved it but it has an error that is like this: "No steam_appid.txt detected, the game mid not launch corretly" the other is: "Cant't find steam.dll relative to executable path C: \ Games \ Counter Strike Global Offensive Warzone \ "can you help me?

If they have the files they can pass the links and I put them in the folder

Another thing my Windows and XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey owl do u have a discord? cause i ened help fixing this error in the game when i launch

Pr0FiX#0431 i have the same account please help me

To be frankly, when you are trying to download a game like CSGO or call of Duty there happens to have different kind of errors, however I am trying to sort it out direclty at a GSM sincethere are experts which could now everything about that,there is no worth it to work your ass off and to fix the game by yourself, however when the last time I installed it to my computer I did not face any kind of provblems, I could easily play it without any troubleshoots or steering problems, I advise you to browse the skinsmonkey.com and go ahead with all the instalmetns to have fun and a good time on the internet. Kindly advise

Last edited:
Did you manage to solve your problem?. As for me, CS GO was never the source of my problems, and hopefully, never will be. It was a source of money for some time when I decided to have tf2 trading sites, and I could manage to make some additional income. I believe you can use them as well, and I hope you'll profit just like me.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Back