FromSoftware Games Get a Big Discount in the UK: Dark Souls, Elden Ring and More

• Thread starter Thread starter Joe O'Neill-Parker
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe O'Neill-Parker

You can buy a big selection of FromSoftware games at a discount price when you use the code CHICK15 at eBay right now. This includes the Dark Souls Trilogy (PS4) for £24.61, Elden Ring (PS4) for £28.01, and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (PS4) also for £28.01. This deal is a great chance to play some of the most iconic FromSoftware games before the Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree DLC is released.

When IGN reviewed the base-game, we gave it a resounding 10/10, saying: "It is no exaggeration to say that Elden Ring is FromSoftware’s largest and most ambitious game yet, and that ambition has more than paid off. Even after 87 hours of blood, sweat, and tears that included some of the most challenging fights I’ve ever fought, and innumerable surprises, there are still bosses that I left on the table, secrets that I’ve yet to uncover, sidequests that I missed out on, tons of weapons, spells, and skills that I’ve never used."

These FromSoftware games aren't the only titles from The Game Collective included in this deal. Possibly one of the best deals with this code is the fact that you can pre-order Stellar Blade at a discount, it's down to just £59.46. You can also pick up Rise of the Ronin for the same price, which is another fantastic deal.

When Does the CHICK15 Code End?​

The code will stop working at 11:59 pm on Friday (March 29), so you don't need to rush into anything, but you should be fairly hasty in snapping these deals up if you're desperate for anything in the sale. We'll be bringing you all our favourite deals in the sale over on Twitter, so giving @IGNUKDeals a follow is your best chance at staying up to date with all the savings.

Joe O'Neill-Parker is a freelance writer and audio producer. He is the owner of O'Neill Multimedia. He writes commerce, sports, and audio-related tech articles for IGN.

Status
Not open for further replies.