i am losing my mind...help pls!

n00bster

I have a problem and i cant seem to find any solution at all.
My machine: Intel Haswell Core i7 4770 3.4GHz GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D2V Seasonic G Series 550W BenQ GW2265M
After about 30 mins of gameplay this happens: FPS loss from 2-300 to 10-20 and i cant play I tried to set fps to 90 from the start of the game, doesnt help. I tried 30. Nothing.
HW Monitor doesnt report anything warming up: LatencyMon says its because of old drivers and CPU Throttle I updated drivers, i updated bios, i disabled CPU Turbo from BIOS.
I used to play with 1920x1080 with all high. Changed to all lows. Changed resolution to 1280x720. I cleaned PC. I changed paste on CPU. I changed fan on CPU. Nothing.
I dont know what to do. Help please!

hello, good pc but im think its not connected to warzone its connected to steam and valve memory leak or similar bug i cant help u alot beacuse u do everything what i mean to say.... i google for u to read some articles maybe something will help to you

http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/864972621130396935/ (FPS drops sudden :: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive General Discussions)
on second link u have button more comments to read it all

then its your gpu problem... try to use integrated gpu if u have for test

steam version, cswarzone version, dont matter. removed and installed clean each version.

KOT, i only play cs.

Kyzz, gpu is kinda new, cpu fan too. checked everything on system, nothing pops up.

I think ur PC is good for nothing . It can Be computer breaking virus that uses all of your ram and associates only five percent to the game.exe . Use Norton antivirus. Try set the game to high priority , close all useless things running in the background consuming ram as well as network . I recommend you to use CCleaner clean all trash , .Temp files . Try overclocking ur CPU for good performance .
Final advise , download the non steam client of this game and compare the fps of the two . If the non steam client does better , go crying to valve corp.
If you have followed all of the steps and no sol , it's your karma .

After intense digging, what happens is that mobo is shit and doesnt really support CPU for high intense activities. Browsing is OK, but games are not.