Help No action after hitting "play" button.

• Thread starter Thread starter eshtyak
  • Start date Start date

eshtyak

Hello There,

I recently downloaded the game on Windows 10 Pro. The game was successfully updated and verified. However, when i am pressing the "Play" button, nothing is happening. Even after few seconds, the CSGO application is automatically vanishing from the "Background Processes" in Task Manager.

Note: I tried to change the compatibility modes and even run it as administrator. Already verified the Directx 12 and .NET Frame 4, and disabled the Firewall...
Result: I am frustrated, why it is not running !

Please support in this issue, my curiosity is on its peak now !

Regards,

IAB

@admins i have same issue as mentioned above, whenever i launch the game it start loading in the task manager, even black screen pops up but it closes suddenly and even process in task manager is gone.

Initially I downloaded the game and tried to play on server, I opened fine and worked normally but I couldn't join the server because my version was not updated. So i updated the version using WaRZone cs go launcher, update was successful as well.

It was after the update i could not open the game. It never loads.

Admins please look into the problem, i searched whole forum as couldn't find any solution.
Wanna play the game so bad.

Hello. First windows 10 its pretty shitty for cracked games. So try to disable windows av deffender and firewall

Hello There,

I recently downloaded the game on Windows 10 Pro. The game was successfully updated and verified. However, when i am pressing the "Play" button, nothing is happening. Even after few seconds, the CSGO application is automatically vanishing from the "Background Processes" in Task Manager.

Note: I tried to change the compatibility modes and even run it as administrator. Already verified the Directx 12 and .NET Frame 4, and disabled the Firewall...
Result: I am frustrated, why it is not running !

Please support in this issue, my curiosity is on its peak now !

Regards,

IAB
I have the same problem.....im running on windows 10 pro 1709. I Disabled the the Windows Defender , firewall etc.
Reinstalled the game , verified the files but nothing happening after press play, "after few seconds, the CSGO application is automatically vanishing from the "Background Processes" in Task Manager"

This is not problem of the launcher or the version of your client , its clearly from windows , i tried some other "non steam versions" and happening the same thing......

i can only look over teamviewer... to try to understand what happening... but generaly if your pc i low and gpu is low that can be a problem... check your specs for cs go

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/counter-strike-global-offensive/11422 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Requirements Test)
My pc spec its ok.....
Cpu i7 coffe lake
Ram 16GB 3000mh
GPU Asus Nvidia 1080
PSU EVGA 650W Gold +

If can you look at my problem with teamvierwer ill be more than happy :D

send me your pass and id over discord

Can someone help me out with this? I still can't play CS:GO in my windows 10 Pro laptop :(