Stellar Blade is Officially Up for Preorder - Here's Where to Buy it

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah Hoolihan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Hoolihan

Stellar Blade is a PlayStation 5 exclusive that's set to release on April 26. It's a fast-paced action adventure game that has you slice through a variety of enemies that happen to be rampaging around. It's available to preorder right now at a variety of different retailers, which we've listed out below.

If you're curious about what this game's all about before you spend the cash on it, you can check out the new trailer that released during PlayStation's State of Play to learn more. Otherwise, you can head to the links below to preorder your copy.

Preorder Stellar Blade​

Physical and digital Stellar Blade preorders run the usual $69.99. You get the game itself, plus a preorder bonus (see below).

Stellar Blade Digital Deluxe Edition​

If you're cool with digital and you want some digital extras, you can pick up the digital deluxe edition of Stellar Blade for $79.99 on the PS Store. You'll get the game itself, plus the following digital items:

• Stargazer Suit for Eve
  • Stargazer Wear for Adam
  • Stargazer Coat for Lily
  • Half-Rim Glasses for Eve
  • Quadruple Rectangle Earrings for Eve
  • Stargazer Pack for the Drone
  • 2,000 SP EXP
  • 5,000 Gold in-game currency

Stellar Blade Preorder Bonuses​

For those who preorder Stellar Blade, you'll be happy to know that some bonuses come with it as well. Alongside the game, you'll get an early unlock of the following digital cosmetics:

• Planet Diving Suit for Eve
  • Classic Round Glasses for Eve
  • Ear Armor Earrings for Eve

What is Stellar Blade?​

Per a PlayStation Blog post from Stellar Blade's Director, Hyung Tae Kim, the game follows "the journey of Eve, a warrior who descends from an off-world Colony to defeat the Naytibas, humanity’s enemy that suddenly emerged on Earth." During PlayStation's January State of Play, we got an extended look at what to expect from the game's story, meet some of the characters, and have a little look at gameplay.

In an interview with IGN Japan, Kim explained that the game takes inspirations from games like Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Bayonetta alongside Nier: Automata. Kim stated that "Nier: Automata left a huge impression on me, [...] It made me realize that a game like this could be made, and allowed me to rediscover the kind of game that I want to make.”

More Preorder Guides​

If you're curious to see even more games available to preorder right now, check out our various preorder guides listed below. These range from Alone in the Dark to the highly-anticipated Star Wars Outlaws.

Hannah Hoolihan is a freelance writer who works with the Guides and Commerce teams here at IGN.

Status
Not open for further replies.