Other STRIDER IS NOT FIT TO BE AN ADMIN... HOW DO WE FIX A TOXIC ADMIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONAN O' CRIEN

first off let me say, I hate to do this here.

Anyone who is a regular player on the warzone servers knows me pretty well by now. I might not be a shining example of a good player, but i am here every day and for the most part [despite the occasional bit of friendly trolling] [and swearing at EZFAGS every now and again] i am a polite and pleasant person. but i just got banned by an admin [strider] who routinely acts like an ass whenever he is online... tonight [tues 6-6-18] he was on the server, drunk again... with about 5 of his friends... they were speaking loudly and constantly in their language [some slavic derivation] and generally being dicks. i ignored it for a good while, i even tried to amuse them and join in despite not being able to understand a word. but when i asked strider [politely] why he was ignoring the english only rule, he kicked me from the session.

annoyed i re-joined, i didn't say a word for a good 5 to 10 minutes... when i said something about the excessive speaking in non english he muted me.

at that point i got a little annoyed and started waving my knife at "smurf" one of his friends, it was at this point he banned me completely?

my question is what are we supposed to do when the admin is being a dick and ruining the game for regular players? drunk, drunk on power and just plain being a dick?

i know a lot of other players have had problems with strider in the past, and am given to understand that he is generally not well liked. so do we keep the toxic admin or do we try to do something about it?

i would like any other players [or indeed admins] who have also had problems with strider [although because of the secret admin policy they might not know it was him] to join me in making this complaint by leaving your comments here...

there are a lot of servers out there but i like this one... overall i think what you guys do here is great, i think that many of the admins know me, and know exactly how fond i am of playing here, but if this continues, i [and i would guess many other players] are going to just get fed up and leave... so ban me, unban me, ultimately it is up to you, but it would be unwise to keep such a toxic admin umongst your ranks.

admins you have my email, regardless of the outcome i would appreciate a reply and considering i was just discussing making a donation with one of you guys recently it would be a shame for us to part on sour terms...

as ever i remain your friend and a fan of your server but please fix this problem,

and PLEASE... NO BAN BONAN

strider.... admin is drunk and chatting loudly in non english with 5 friends... didn't know it was him, got banned for asking admin to enforce english only rule... sick of him abusing his power, he is toxic admin... please ban him and revoke admin status. [i know this probably wont happen] [but it should]
first off let me say, I hate to do this here.

Anyone who is a regular player on the warzone servers knows me pretty well by now. I might not be a shining example of a good player, but i am here every day and for the most part [despite the occasional bit of friendly trolling] [and swearing at EZFAGS every now and again] i am a polite and pleasant person. but i just got banned by an admin [strider] who routinely acts like an ass whenever he is online... tonight [tues 6-6-18] he was on the server, drunk again... with about 5 of his friends... they were speaking loudly and constantly in their language [some slavic derivation] and generally being dicks. i ignored it for a good while, i even tried to amuse them and join in despite not being able to understand a word. but when i asked strider [politely] why he was ignoring the english only rule, he kicked me from the session.

annoyed i re-joined, i didn't say a word for a good 5 to 10 minutes... when i said something about the excessive speaking in non english he muted me.

at that point i got a little annoyed and started waving my knife at "smurf" one of his friends, it was at this point he banned me completely?

my question is what are we supposed to do when the admin is being a dick and ruining the game for regular players? drunk, drunk on power and just plain being a dick?

i know a lot of other players have had problems with strider in the past, and am given to understand that he is generally not well liked. so do we keep the toxic admin or do we try to do something about it?

i would like any other players [or indeed admins] who have also had problems with strider [although because of the secret admin policy they might not know it was him] to join me in making this complaint by leaving your comments here...

there are a lot of servers out there but i like this one... overall i think what you guys do here is great, i think that many of the admins know me, and know exactly how fond i am of playing here, but if this continues, i [and i would guess many other players] are going to just get fed up and leave... so ban me, unban me, ultimately it is up to you, but it would be unwise to keep such a toxic admin umongst your ranks.

admins you have my email, regardless of the outcome i would appreciate a reply and considering i was just discussing making a donation with one of you guys recently it would be a shame for us to part on sour terms...

as ever i remain your friend and a fan of your server but please fix this problem,

and PLEASE... NO BAN BONAN
to answer your question very simply
You are playing on the Premium server the premium server main language is Serbian SECOND: english
so u cant force anyone to talk english in general , u have the option to play on public/classic/dd2 only etc if u prefer all players talking english
thats one!
attacking a teammate even if it doesnt make a damage its annoying u didnt just waved the knife u shooted as well
imagine i stand infront of you and shoot you in the face 30 bullets , would u feel comfortable with that? even if u didnt cheat thats a reason to ban u temp.

Strider isnt a child to ban someone for no reason , and if u are searching for people who had problems with Strider before there u go wait for them , but u will wait forvere , all the bans made by admins are justified

i wouldve forum ban you right now for calling an admin a dick
but i will let this pass this time

and for the last part!
THIS IS A WRONG SECTION

but i replied to your post shortly i hope....
if u wish continue playing on our servers , read the server rules that u want to play in before hoping to it

Good luck and have fun

you made some valid points... but he was being childish, he was drunk, and he did not at anypoint try to explain any of that to me, he ignored me, kicked me, muted me, then banned me, never once explained that serbian is accepted in chat, just laughed at me, talked about me in a language he knew i didn't understand and generally acted like a dick... but fine defend him without knowing the details just because i didn't know that the rule was different for that server doesn't mean the rest of what i am saying is not valid or true... he's obviously a friend of yours so i'm sorry if this offends you but believe it or not he was being a dick and this isn't the first time... he is routinely drunk and obnoxious online and if you look into it you will see my claims are not based on nothing... if you feel that his actions best represent your server then i will not mention this again. but i'm sure you have had problems with this guy before because people complain about him a lot... so just bare that in mind...

also thank you for your reply, despite being pissed off right now i do appreciate you taking the time to answer... now if you will please un-ban me we can both go back to ignoring this problem

if you would like me to stop playing here i wont complain again, i just want this resolved

You got banned for one day , which i am assuming when u wake up you will be unbanned automatically.

also Strider isnt my friend
even if i have friends in the admin team , i dont mix duty and friendship

Now u know the rules of the server
tommorow when u play be sure to type in console voice_enable 0
thats if u are not willing to hear other people talking

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.