• Thread starter Thread starter MMHD
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMHD

Greetings People,
In-game nick: MMHD
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:1378380431
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/343603 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban: Wallhack
The admin who banned you: Goldy
Additional information you want to give:
I play a lot of FPS games and I have a beast PC which allows me to perform to my max potential. I crank up the In-Game sound in CS:GO when I play to hear enemy footsteps and any other telltale signs that an enemy is close by. People in the voice chat were complaining that I was hacking but I simply wasn't. I mostly rushed to Bombsite B when I was playing and the CT people peeked at exactly the same angle every time to see if they can catch me out. I don't usually go first and if someone from my team unfortunately dies then I know that someone is there. And also you can see the bullets and which direction they go in and I predict where the enemy is. There is literally no hacks being used at all and I am a 100% legit player who has a good amount of experience in FPS games. I look forward to hearing from Goldy soon. That's it from me. Have a good day everyone!
Kind Regards,
MMHD

You have a "beast PC" but cannot afford Steam CSGO?
I can obviously afford CS:GO but all I want to do is just play. I don't want to earn cases to get skins when u can already get them in the non steam version

Demo is uploaded online just download and type playdemo mmhd (console) (after you put the demo in cs go game)

Locks like its doing the same to my cs go, it crash dont know why, maybe because your frame rate was so bad...u were like playing like a robot and teleporting when i was recording you, maybe that is the issue

Be patient and stop spamming the thread
If the admin have no real evidence the final decision is for the head admin
Further unnecessary comments on this thread will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.