Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnifeMisi

Hi my name is Misi

So i was playing in dd2 was hiting some decent hops i am not the best at it cuz in 1,6 it was easier but in csgo is abit hated not the wors tho and one time i get a bit lucky and hit idk 4hops mid whlie trying to rush upertunnel and after i got killed like 30 seconds i was dead and admin banned me for bhop! i wasn't using any bhop hack/script so any admin can get a demo and see if some admin unban me Thank you!

my info i got from the bans list
Player:Knife to meet you
Steam IDSTEAM_1:0:1752483152 Steam3 ID[U:1:3504966304] Steam Community76561201465232032 IP address
mk.jpg
185.86.239.137Invoked on11.02| 03:43:59 Banlength Permanent Expires on Not applicable.Reasonb-hopBanned by Admin G.I.G.R Banned from★OaO★ ▐ Dust2®Total BansNo previous bansBlocked (0)never

Hi my name is Misi
So i was playing in dd2 was hiting some decent hops i am not the best at it cuz in 1,6 it was easier but in csgo is abit hated not the wors tho and one time i get a bit lucky and hit idk 4hops mid whlie trying to rush upertunnel and after i got killed like 30 seconds i was dead and admin banned me for bhop! i wasn't using any bhop hack/script so any admin can get a demo and see if some admin unban me Thank you!
[...]
First thing it wasn't only one lucky time you did it as I highlighted above in your quoted post, and not only in mid but also toward B-side, and certainly NOT 4 hops otherwise it would've gone unnoticed. And your partial story talks about new Dust2 map and you failed to mention you did the same in the previous Winter map. So obviously the reason I had to watch you (in both maps) is because you were REPEATEDLY ahead of everyone in B-side and upper tunnels. So I played as T and rushed from the closest position to B-side three or more times (and boy I know no close CT can beat me from that start position and be waiting for me in B exit while I'm still being in the upper tunnels, you can't) I find you already there waiting, more than once + you did the same in upper tunnels ... I enter tunnels and you're already there in the middle? Really?!
So your fairytail about being lucky once, decent hops and not the best at it ... etc, is just nonsense and incomplete.

You asked for a demo? Well on this you are lucky indeed, you got 3!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fy17ne (knife.rar (5.73MB) - SendSpace.com)
(If file n° 3 fails to play here is a video alternative)

- File number 1 is a counter proof and shows that yourself cannot beat a T to upper tunnels mid entry in normal circumstances, so we see the rushing Terrorist has entered upper tunnels while you're still in the stairway! That same T (T n° 2 on map) was not even on the closest position to uppertunnels + he starts moving slighly after you, still he beats you to upper tunnels!

- File number 2 shows you being a naughty boy + beating the closest T (as map shows) to tunnels by b-hopping.
The map also shows that you and your CT teammate next to you were on the same vertical line toward B-side even though he took a linear run to it while you made a big turn through mid doors and toward upper tunnels, how can that be? (not a question btw)

- File number 3 shows your wrong doing continued from Winter map to the following New Dust2 map (lucky once right?)

I could've made more demos no problem, but number 2 is enough already and I'm not making a movie about you.
Oh, and tell your lawyer friend "ֆђėmsí" to behave next time, he doesn't get to give orders to Admins in any circumstances

*DEAD* ֆђėmsí : why u banned knife
*DEAD* ֆђėmsí : tell me the reason
(TO ADMINS) ֆђėmsí: admin unban knife because he wasnt cheating
(Team T) ֆђėmsí: @admin ungag me fast

That's all from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.