Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu as du cran de planter ta tête par ici encore!

He banned me becaus i killed him
Yeah right :big-laugh:
i have 10 years of cs gaming
Well, that's not exactly what you told Loco just 3 days ago ... (early alzheimer?!)
12 Apr 2018 01:13:22 retard i have 15 years of cs behind me if i see you chaking almost the scren upsidedown
(http://stats.cswarzone.com/player_histories/chat/137921 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Chat History))

As we say in my land, a lie that doesn't stand for a year isn't a good lie, yours didn't make a week! hhhh
And as you say in your froggy language "La cerise sur le gâteau" you were caught red-handed because you're too good to be caught
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xitwnc (kzd.rar (6.04MB) - SendSpace.com)
[First and third shot]

So, you were banned because you're a disgrace of a cheater + banned before that for 3 days for repeated disrespect to an Admin + your non-steam account you reconnected with also got banned for not using your Steam one which is against the rules.
Friendly advice: you're not as smart as you think, so restrain yourself in the real world or you'll end up in prison! :big-laugh:
Now get lost!

(Edit: typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes I have 15 years of Counter strike but I have only 10 years of counter strike: global offensive the game is released in beta around 2007

I have 3 accounts with counter strike: global offensive, so I don't see what you're talking about.

for the insults you mutate me for saying "not everyone die like your mother" which isn't an insult, after that I changed my nickname "low skill admin so mad" and after I took a day off as the rules say

do not speak of inteligence, when you are not even evolve enough to judge a player on the fact that he Hack or not

For the demo
Yes I killed you through the door is a trick you learn to do when you play sniper for 2 years in competition.
2nd lucky but still the same as for the first, 16 player maybe there is one behind the gate camping.
3rd I fight him for 20 seconds still happy that I kill him when I see him flee slope
4th I hear him shoot so I turn around and I kill him
5th all my allies clean b, mid, and me short so i guess the last one camp long

yes I have 15 years of Counter strike but I have only 10 years of counter strike: global offensive the game is released in beta around 2007
Why you talk shits xD
The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta was a pre-retail version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive available from November 30, 2011 until the full retail release of the game on August 21, 2012.

Originally, the beta was supposed to begin in October 2011, but it was delayed until the end of November as a result of feedback from VIPs invited to play the alpha versions of the game.

like GIGR you talk here for no reason "the ""beta"" was supposed to begin in October 2011" a game don't start with a "Beta" but with an "Alpha" before and even before with a "Pré-alpha"

Sure, you are from Valve and played the alpha, even version 0.1, maybe you made the game xD

we are not here to talk about the fact that I play on the basis of cs go, but why he banned me for no reason and valid proof

have 3 accounts with counter strike: global offensive, so I don't see what you're talking about.
No need to see, the rules are clear and state "No non-steam account allowed if you already have Steam one".
for the insults you mutate me for saying "not everyone die like your mother" which isn't an insult,

Making fun of the death of somone's mother isn't an insult!? Is this statement coming from your so called brain ... if any?
after that I changed my nickname "low skill admin so mad" and after I took a day off as the rules say
You changed to "8 years old admin", so you were kicked and warned to change it, you came back with "low skill admin so mad", so you were banned for 3 days.
So did you learn insulting and disrespecting people in those 10, 15 or 20 years of cs?

About the - again - nonsense explanation you did to demo: You didn't kill me, it's my demo so I'm speccing you, meaning I'm not playing, do you understand you final phase evolved genius?
So stop trying to play the personal vendetta card, you're just fishing with this futile ban reason of yours!
And that "2 years sniping expertise" shot behind mid doors, anyone making lucky shots can do, but a legit player wouldn't get a 1st headshot kill, then a 2nd headshot no kill then a 3rd headshot kill, all dead accurate!!! I didn't mention the 2nd shot in my first post (forgot apparently) but neither did you? Coincidence or does it make your cheating even more obvious? (not a question)

So the sum of your "lucky" headshots are 3 very clear consecutive accurate flick headshots. So if this is luck I'm Donald Trump! The rest is just usual surprise flick acting, just like your acting in game chat calling all other players cheaters, like we gonna spare you from checking hhhh.
The demo says it all, Just go away.

you need to know that on the 2 years where I play only sniper in lan all the players who run b on dust2 were touched or dead and on this server there is 16 opponent so easy to kill by shooting at a place give
I already killed you several times "judge" then I put that 2 heads to the scout you invent the third head

I forgot my 3rd gun kill

Request denied. Evidence is clear. Since you have multiple accounts, play on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.