Upgrade slot
Donate

Solution Way for Non-steam friends(Maps from steamworkshop)

PaSha<3

Hi readers,
Hopefully you r having a good day.
In this post i wanted to make a request to our friends who have cs go on their steam accounts.
Since the non-steam community doesn't have access to steamworkshop, hence we r not able to download some awesome maps available on the workshop like yprac practise maps, the dolnma nades maps and much more.
Not able to pursue my parents to buy me the game( their reason : Its a blockade in my studies path -_-),
I am making a request to all the steam guyz to pls upload maps which are available in ur steam directories and which might help our community players get better.

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS THREAD AND GIVE AS MANY INPUTS AS YOU ALL CAN.
PaSha

Hey, I can help you.

1. Go to steam workshop.
2. Copy the link of the map you want to download.
3. Open this site: http://steamworkshopdownloader.com (Steam Workshop Downloader)
4. Download the map
5. You will get a .bsp file.
6. Extract that .bsp file with WinRAR.
7. You will get another .bsp file.
8. Now copy that .bsp file to csgo/maps folder.
9. Open console and type "map [map name] and press enter
10. Enjoy.

I use:

Aim botz
Training_aim_center 2
Trilluxe strafe map
Recoil master
Aim arena
Yprac maps
Dolnma maps
Training center 1.5c
De_season

All of them work fine. Never had an issue with a map.

Nope i came to realize that if u select win rar as the default program for the .bsp format , you end up having an error on extracting the file.
So u need to select CS:GO as the default program and extract it using win rar.
Now it works for all maps. Thanks once again pal.
PaSha

When i load a map from steamworkshop downloader, it causes errors. "Can't load map. xxx.bsp is not a valid BSP file". It happens on aim botz & fast aim reflex. How to avoid the errors?

Last edited:
I use:

Aim botz
Training_aim_center 2
Trilluxe strafe map
Recoil master
Aim arena
Yprac maps
Dolnma maps
Training center 1.5c
De_season

All of them work fine. Never had an issue with a map.
I tried that method its now working. it shows Can't load map. xxx.bsp is not a valid BSP file Error. SOlution plz.
Thanx

I tried that method its now working. it shows Can't load map. xxx.bsp is not a valid BSP file Error. SOlution plz.
Thanx
I don't know what's going on. That method used to work for me. I don't have a pc right now so I can't check it it's still working. Also, why are you guys still using warzone? CS:GO is free now.

Back