Upgrade slot
Donate

Help When I click on play the black screen appears and after a while it disappears without error (I did everything I think update and verify the game) PLE

ZLATAREVIZE1

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
When I click on play the black screen appears and after a while it disappears without error (I did everything I think update and verify the game) PLEASE HELP

It seems like Windows Defender (very own Windows antivirus) is detecting steamclient.dll as a potential trojan (Fuery.C!cl).

I am having the same problem as you: start launcher, play game, black screen and back to desktop without warining and steamclient.dll gets quarantined thus causing the game to crash.

Steamclient.dll was the problem a couple of weeks ago and the new update fixed it (apparently) but now it is being detected as a virus, which is weird because before the update it was not being detected at all as such.

Waiting for confirmation if the file is safe to restore or not...

Cheers.

1591204030320.png

Its new crack, new steam updates change many things, its is safe to ignore it and please if u do check do u still have game joining problem.

Thank you very much for the answer so if I understand so should I wait for a new update that will fix it?

new update. Error fixed

Back