Help Why inven doesn't work in some server?

• Thread starter Thread starter galangoctvn
  • Start date Start date

galangoctvn

Please help, sometimes inven such as m4a1-s in inven but in game it still m4a1, that thing doesn't work in some server and the StatTrek too, how to solve that?

u said it , in some servers, so its server sided

u said it , in some servers, so its server sided
But someone can change his weapon to m4a1 silencer or ump-s? How to do that? Use command in console? Or maybe '!(script)'? I'm sorry before, cause i'm new in this game

just equip the weapon that u want in your inventory and join the game , it must not be changed unless its server sided

just equip the weapon that u want in your inventory and join the game , it must not be changed unless its server sided
I already use that on my inven, but it not work? I ask anyone on that server but no one answer it

check if the server have !guns plugin , try to type !guns in the server and let me know

check if the server have !guns plugin , try to type !guns in the server and let me know
Hai, i'm sorry for the late reply, !guns is not working too, any help else? Someone says it need steam? Is that true?

Hai, i'm sorry for the late reply, !guns is not working too, any help else? Someone says it need steam? Is that true?
nope its not , i think its a bug from ur game , have u tried to re-install ?