Upgrade slot
Donate

Game update failed

• Thread starter Thread starter Deczeter
  • Start date Start date

Deczeter

Hello! I have a problem with update of CS:GO Warzone, it always like this, i download it, it's starting, get some percent (not starting from 0 percent but from for example 17%) and then it says GAME UPDATE FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. And i have turned off my every anti-virus and anit-spyware.

Attachments

• oofds.PNG
    oofds.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I have a problem with update of CS:GO Warzone, it always like this, i download it, it's starting, get some percent (not starting from 0 percent but from for example 17%) and then it says GAME UPDATE FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. And i have turned off my every anti-virus and anit-spyware.
check if u have enough space in your Directory

try installing on other directory
and run launcher as administrator
if its bar is downloading for 17% for example and stops
that means somthing is blocking ur download
either u dont have enough space on that disk

try installing on other directory
and run launcher as administrator
if its bar is downloading for 17% for example and stops
that means somthing is blocking ur download
either u dont have enough space on that disk
Yes, i have tried those things, still, nothing, it starts at (example) 17% and ends at 17% and i don't know what is going on, also, i think i have missing files, beacuse i don't have launcher.exe

Nevermind! Noob4Fun (from discord) helped me already! :DDDDDDDDDDD

I am having the same problem.........what did he tell you?

I am having the same problem.........what did he tell you?
Well, i just changed directory to D and done complete install and it worked! :D But! Be sure to have AV off and delete folder with cs:go warzone.

Also, if you have discord account, you can add me and we can try and help you. Deczeter#1528

I have played CSROG servers for 2 years............now they have closed their game so i am new to this kind of shit XD

Faze we know who u are also we know all players who played on csrog including steam id and ip adresses.... also csrog doesent exist 2y they exist from august 2017.

Back