Upgrade slot
Donate

Game update failed

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…

Deczeter

Hello! I have a problem with update of CS:GO Warzone, it always like this, i download it, it's starting, get some percent (not starting from 0 percent but from for example 17%) and then it says GAME UPDATE FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. And i have turned off my every anti-virus and anit-spyware.

Attachments

• oofds.PNG
    oofds.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I have a problem with update of CS:GO Warzone, it always like this, i download it, it's starting, get some percent (not starting from 0 percent but from for example 17%) and then it says GAME UPDATE FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. And i have turned off my every anti-virus and anit-spyware.
check if u have enough space in your Directory

try installing on other directory
and run launcher as administrator
if its bar is downloading for 17% for example and stops
that means somthing is blocking ur download
either u dont have enough space on that disk

try installing on other directory
and run launcher as administrator
if its bar is downloading for 17% for example and stops
that means somthing is blocking ur download
either u dont have enough space on that disk
Yes, i have tried those things, still, nothing, it starts at (example) 17% and ends at 17% and i don't know what is going on, also, i think i have missing files, beacuse i don't have launcher.exe

Nevermind! Noob4Fun (from discord) helped me already! :DDDDDDDDDDD

I am having the same problem.........what did he tell you?

I am having the same problem.........what did he tell you?
Well, i just changed directory to D and done complete install and it worked! :D But! Be sure to have AV off and delete folder with cs:go warzone.

Also, if you have discord account, you can add me and we can try and help you. Deczeter#1528

I have played CSROG servers for 2 years............now they have closed their game so i am new to this kind of shit XD

Faze we know who u are also we know all players who played on csrog including steam id and ip adresses.... also csrog doesent exist 2y they exist from august 2017.

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Back