Upgrade slot
Donate

Help CS:GO won't launch after pressing play (Common unsolved problem)

I have the same problem, Windows 10, i press 'Play', my launcher closes and then my cursor spins for a few seconds and nothing happen'.
Please, fix that problem very soon.

So I see a solution, not so effective is to format the pc itself, otherwise there is no solution but PLEASE if someone finds a solution, I would appreciate it very much

see your error. this show file error. go local file > bin : DELETE this error file.
check verity intergrity of game files. wait and relax
if you cant play , cant show skin or dissconect in game. just delete pak01_096 file in csgo .

Any solution to fix this? Game is launching for 2 seconds then closes without any errors...

I have the problem i press play and nothing happens it just quits this could be a HUGE PROBLEM PLS FIX IS IT BECAUSE OF FACEIT

me problem is this but me play quit the game and when go play again 2 hours next to i has this problem. im know is a .dll problem but not can repair...

We are aware of the issue, please have more patients, Everyone will be notified as soon as everything is fixed

------> https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/important-info-after-latest-update.18829/ (Important info after latest update - ★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum) <------

However for now if any of you is using Steam CSGO ONLY to play you can change the version to be able to play on any warzone server. here's how:

Go to steam libary -> Right click and propertise -> Betas -> 1.36.5.2 - And after that it's gonna update (17mb) let it finish and launch
http://prntscr.com/kt7g87 (Screenshot)

Last edited by a moderator:
same problem here. i'm happy that i'm not the only person having this issue. (Win 10)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS A LAUNCHER PROBLEM OR A PROBLEM WITH CS:GO ITSELF

To start off, I have done all of the following -
  • Uninstalled, then reinstalled all recommended drivers such as DirectX, Graphics Drivers, ETC.
  • Disabled all Anti Viruses (Including Windows defender)
  • Disabled Firewall
  • Ran program as admin
  • Reinstalled, then deleted, then reinstalled multiple times
  • Updated & Verified the game countless times
  • Restarted computer

My PC setup -
Intel i5 6600k
Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
16gb ram
Windows 10 professional

Debugging the issue -
I realize listing all of these is no use if there is no way to know what is causing this, But I have noticed when I open task manager then launch csgo I see csgo pop up for 3-5 seconds and then disappears, No crash error, No nothing. It typically goes to about ~94mb of Memory before crashing. This only seems to happen on this computer as I tried it on my OLD windows 7 computer and Warzone & csgo booted like a charm although it was slow as it was an old pc. Maybe this is a Windows 10 problem? Although I'm pretty sure I've gotten warzone to work on this pc before. Any help will be appreciated, but please don't just say the same uneducated thing such as "reinstall drivers noob", I've tried more times than I can count, & I'm pretty sure this problem is much more complicated than that anyways.
(I've probably seen a dozen posts about this and non of them have been solved)
(Also I should add regular CS:GO on steam starts normally, no issues)

Can someone play all day with this warzone? Because even agr, thousands of players screaming for help and ngm solves the problem

Hold Windows Key then press R. Type services.msc . Then find windows management instrumentation, right click and click properties. Click stop and it will ask to confirm the stoping of IP Helper and another service, don't be alarmed, these services will not affect your PC in any way. Then click the drop down where it says "Automatic" and click disable. This service will then be disabled. If you have any questions feel free to quote me and ask. Your csgo should launch then.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS A LAUNCHER PROBLEM OR A PROBLEM WITH CS:GO ITSELF

To start off, I have done all of the following -
  • Uninstalled, then reinstalled all recommended drivers such as DirectX, Graphics Drivers, ETC.
  • Disabled all Anti Viruses (Including Windows defender)
  • Disabled Firewall
  • Ran program as admin
  • Reinstalled, then deleted, then reinstalled multiple times
  • Updated & Verified the game countless times
  • Restarted computer

My PC setup -
Intel i5 6600k
Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
16gb ram
Windows 10 professional

Debugging the issue -
I realize listing all of these is no use if there is no way to know what is causing this, But I have noticed when I open task manager then launch csgo I see csgo pop up for 3-5 seconds and then disappears, No crash error, No nothing. It typically goes to about ~94mb of Memory before crashing. This only seems to happen on this computer as I tried it on my OLD windows 7 computer and Warzone & csgo booted like a charm although it was slow as it was an old pc. Maybe this is a Windows 10 problem? Although I'm pretty sure I've gotten warzone to work on this pc before. Any help will be appreciated, but please don't just say the same uneducated thing such as "reinstall drivers noob", I've tried more times than I can count, & I'm pretty sure this problem is much more complicated than that anyways.
(I've probably seen a dozen posts about this and non of them have been solved)
(Also I should add regular CS:GO on steam starts normally, no issues)
Hold Windows Key then press R. Type services.msc . Then find windows management instrumentation, right click and click properties. Click stop and it will ask to confirm the stoping of IP Helper and another service, don't be alarmed, these services will not affect your PC in any way. Then click the drop down where it says "Automatic" and click disable. This service will then be disabled. If you have any questions feel free to quote me and ask. Your csgo should launch then.
Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.
Hello,
It did not work for me, still the same problem. Trying to start the game and after few seconds it stops by it self

Back