★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway for Steam Players in ALL ★OaO★ Servers

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
I don’t get a good felling here which I usually sense in a giveaway . What if these players can’t add you in FL , FL already full with passive men ? Or maybe their linked acc. s unfortunately come under the steam minimum req.barrier and isn’t able to to send a a friend req. unless he opens might guys eight gates and destroys the barrier .

What if thy are immigrating , currently on the flight to Some vanquished nation. If they arent able to receive your msg, the skins and the stickers applied ont them.
Maybe a genjutsu placed upon them by an god-vessel person. There are infinite possibilities.
Or if it’s ur greedy self wanting to keep the skins to yourself that you are going to drop the standards .

I want to know if the winners get awarded of their deserved prizes in one-piece.

Ora Pro Nobis ![CHAT=][CHAT=][/CHAT][/CHAT]
Both players have recieved their skins
i dont know what are u pointing to ....
Steam 1_27_2018 7_28_57 PM (2).png