Upgrade slot
Donate

Help I got banned for Just begin pro in one round ( from d2 to d2_old )

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL5EIT

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
I was player normaly in OaO dust2 only server in Dust 2 New, then we switched map to Dust2 old and accedantly got banned for no reason , but i was getting about 12 kills - 23 deaths in dust 2 new cuz i have bad lag in this map ( about 30 fps ) but in dust 2 old i got 11 kills - 0 deaths ( M4a4 and deagle ) after this i become afk for few minutes ( about 3 minutes ) and come back to continue playing , Then i got some kills and low amounts of deaths, and accidently got banned, i forget one thing, in Dust 2 new i play with 30 fps , but in dust 2 old i play with 80 fps, and when we start playing in d2 old i was playing in Ts and Cts was Full of noobs , not like Ts that have some pros, so we was dominating Cts, maybe i have about 70 hours in my account steam , but this cuz i got scammed and hacked in my other acc with about 500 hours :'( , all what i want is playing in the server back
i Don't use any cheats like Aimbot or aimlock or Wallhack or Bhop , .......
i'm just good at deagle
One more thing, I was jumping with butterfly / Karambit crimson web and trying to get Bhop with A and D with Mouse Wheel Down which mean it legal bhop without any cheats

Informations :

In-Game nick: EL5EIT
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:229331202
Steam Profile ID : 76561198418928132
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/468369 (★OaO★ ▏ Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban: Multi-Hack
Admin who banned you: pHLLL

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back