Upgrade slot
Donate

Tutorial Adding Custom Skins in Cs:Go & How to use RevEmu

Mr. X

In this tutorial i will teach you how to add Custom Skins in CS go Which doesn't exist (or not released by Valve) like here in Example :
Disclaimer: For Warzone version users Only, Using this in steam csgo will get you VAC banned

Software you need::
Revemu inventory creator: https://revemuinventorycreator.blogspot.com/ (RevEmu Inventory Creator)

1) First what u need to do is install Rev Emu

2)Run Rev emu ,then click on "more" sub menu
after that click on "read old inventory" it will open a pop-up
then go to your Warzone folder directory
Enter Platform folder
open the file named "item_730.bin"

warez.png
after that it will load up your current inventory

3) Now, Go to the "Main" Sub menu

4) click on the bar on weapon and choose the weapon on which u want your custom skin on
warez2.png
for using the skin which are not released click on the "All" box for allowing to make your own custom skin( which are not released by valve )

warez3.png

now type in any skin name u want for a particular weapon
add stickers if you want
warez4.png

Disclaimer: Using a Name tag could make the Inventory corrupt in result the game would crash

5) For adding your custom Skin just click on "Add to Inventory"
and after that click on RevEmu under the Save bar

**Bonus**

you could also add skin from other steam acc ( like from accounts of famous CS Youtubers)
by using the option"add item from inspect link" in inventory sub menu
warez5.png

just copy the item
and paste it here as shown in the picture
warez6.png

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE INVENTORY BEFORE CLOSING REV EMU OR THE ITEM WOULD NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR INVENTORY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very informative and helpful bro .
Time to get Scream's AK now (evil smile)

Thanks for this! I wanted to use the walmart ump skin and i am using it now also can i use custom models on OaO thanks

How do i add these items to my inventory, when i click that save button on the "inventory" tab it wants to save as premade inventory.

Back