Upgrade slot
Donate

Suggestions for the server

• Thread starter Thread starter Valued
  • Start date Start date
this is a 128tick dm server, there server is not forcing high rate, and i have no lag when I'm playing on
pls can you do this?
kVccXB2.jpg

In DM server u dont have smokes , molotovs, flashbangs etc...
the server doesnt force more rates, because there is no need to
20 players with guns only

but when it comes to 36 players with smokes , flashes, molotovs
the server will force higher update rate

source: https://cswarzone.com/set-new-csgo-rates/ (How To Set Your New CS:GO Rates | Counter-Strike WaRzOnE)
The game won’t use a constant speed at the rate you set as the packets are sent in bursts, so if a lot of action happens and the game wants to update your client (player), it will now send that information at the max speed you set.

ok, i see now what you mean, thank you for your patience and answers
that means i need to upgrade my internet ^^
PS: i played in other dm servers wich they use max rate, im lagging on, that means what you said is not true

I feel like saving should be allowed, I dont understand why it isn't honestly, it's really annoying too because most of the time its really difficult to rush and defuse considering there will be millions of ts at the site. Its difficult.

saving is not allowed to force/encourage the players to play the objective of the map/game
Otherwise most of the players will get some kills and try to save every round
Which denies the idea of the map objective

hello, I think I should repeat this message again.
t side on the server is just unplayable with the fucking number of mollys and nades that you got when you try to rush, you should limit the number of nades per player to only one.
all time i try to back and enjoy playing on the server, i got rekt by awpers or nades, and die most of rounds with the same way.
players now understand the advantages of nades on ct side, thats why they use them, and tbh all of them have poor skills with rifles and pistols, thats why they are afraid to be deleted when Ts will rush them.
I am playing since three years on this server, and I think that I have much experience on it, and can say what is good for it and what is bad on it.
peace

I do not know if I missed something ... but why is there only one map ... and it's shitty new dust2 ....
it's temporary or already permanently that there will not be other versions of dust2 map

I do not know if I missed something ... but why is there only one map ... and it's shitty new dust2 ....
it's temporary or already permanently that there will not be other versions of dust2 map
Agreed, we need old dust2 also.

this server has only new dd2 in map pool,and it will stay like that,2nd server has much more dd2 maps,old,new,accy,mirror etc so if u want other maps jump on 178.63.45.75:27016-Leaving The Dust Behind

I'm with adding Old dust 2 too in map pool too, i don't think i know someone who despise that map tbh but the new dd2 map... too many!
Lets be honest here on something, the other Dust 2 server is DEAD! only bots play there, idk if players on other server even know it exists to even join there. Just add Old dust 2 in the popular server and see how it turns out.
@Artinovich maybe making a poll in forum about this makes things easier to decide.

I think we need to ressurect limiting nades on CT side discussion again .. It becomes nearly impossible to take a site once CT has won a few rounds and there are 15+ players on both teams. Maybe 10 each so we're not too drastic but still have some limitation?

Can someone make sure we don't randomly get 5+ bots on each team, because it just makes the game so boring and most people have just left. ty

ps.
maybe commands for admins to stop bots coming back
sm_cvar bot_quota_mode normal
sm_cvar bot_quota 0

Last edited by a moderator:
What are these shite maps on this server?

And so many players playing with packet loss. Can we sort this out?

I agree, can we just have dust_2, dust_2 old and new map dust_2 retro pls with 30 mins each side like before.

These new maps are cool... It changes the usual routine of playing on basic maps, and allows you to discover other interesting maps!

Nah. It's a d2 server, should be only new d2.

I don't think good players like these dodgy maps, so the server just fills full of bots and general quality of server goes down.

Hmm, I understand your point of view, @Roy. But you have to take into account the new CS:GO players who want to have a good time and have fun, and these new maps are fun. You have to see not only the competitive side of the players but also the fun side, it can please like it can not please!

Back