Suggestions for the server

• Thread starter Thread starter Valued
  • Start date Start date
I will check the map out and see the compatibility with panorama , if all good sure we can add it

jojojo server performance !!! maybe we can remove some serverplugins too fix laggs and set max ping from 200 to150
remove ingame ranks and wire plug for this maybe campomart for THE CAMPERS
MAYBE make a vote for this

I have no lag on server.
If you have a good pc and good internet connection there are no problems

Reactions: pHL
I have no lag on server.
If you have a good pc and good internet connection there are no problems
in the frist 30 sec the server allways laggs var is pending to hard
i got a good running system only on this server i got probs

Prozessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690k CPU @ 4.2GHz
Mainboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII RANGER Gaming
Arbeitsspeicher: 4x8Gb G.Skill DDR4 2133Mhz
Grafikkarte: Asus ROG Geforce GTX1060oc STRIX
Netzteil: Corsair Professional Series HX1200i
Monitor: BenQ XL2430T
Maus: Zowie EC1-a
Tastartur: Razer BlackWidow
Headset: Bayer Dynamik 990 pro

and got internet cabe 400
400mb download 60mb upload

jojojo server performance !!! maybe we can remove some serverplugins too fix laggs and set max ping from 200 to150
remove ingame ranks and wire plug for this maybe campomart for THE CAMPERS
MAYBE make a vote for this
+1 for ranks removing, its stupid for me and no one cares about them, cuz they are not real, +1 for ping limit to 150 or even lower (performance will be better)..

+1 for ranks removing, its stupid for me and no one cares about them, cuz they are not real, +1 for ping limit to 150 or even lower (performance will be better)..
Some players would grind on the server for ranks - I would say its an important tool to keep up the population within the server. But would it be possible to simply the effect during rank ups (even if it is only client sided)?

And reducing ping limit to 150 could mean a major cut for most of our Indian players including some of our admins which needs to be carefully tested before we change the limit

was only a simple suggestion ;)
But the first 30 seconds are so important for players like me!
and partly it is really hardcore laggy

We dont have much plugins to cause lag
our server is simple and mostly made with gamemode configs
rank plugin doesnt make lag at all
if in a period sv var goes red a reboot will fix the issue
about ping limit we must understand other time zones players
but sure we might approach decreasing the ping for better overall performance but as Horcrux said it must be carefully so we dont lose our other time zones player base

everything under 200ping would be a problem for sci fii,indian,and other indian players

Can we limit the nade and molly proportionally in the server just like the awp? For example every 2 players can only buy one nade and molly.

I am fine with flash and smoke but nade and molly makes the short take very difficult.

Especially when the server is full, the setup of dust2 map becomes very CT sided. It is so hard to make entry with tons of nades and mollys into your face. Reducing the number of nade and molly will help bring back the balance.

Can we limit the nade and molly proportionally in the server just like the awp? For example every 2 players can only buy one nade and molly.

I am fine with flash and smoke but nade and molly makes the short take very difficult.

Especially when the server is full, the setup of dust2 map becomes very CT sided. It is so hard to make entry with tons of nades and mollys into your face. Reducing the number of nade and molly will help bring back the balance.
+10000
- also limit awp, only two per side, cuz awp is too strong.
- I think it's better to limit stuff to only one smoke or flash or nade.... per player
because the gameplay on the server became too much cancer and Unplayable , especially on T and the players like me who playing on 60hz with 1000dpi made in china mouse and shitty pc
thank you

Why did 2006 & dev07 get removed?
I saw no problem with both maps
2006 i can understand, but what was the problem with dev07
2006 accy was unique cause it was teh only map to actually change the game in a significant way, new B new A etc.
Also please for the love of god add 4 nades or 2 flashes.
2 flashes is reasonable to not add, but 4 nades is rly useful. This will work really good with crux's suggestion of limiting 2 nades & molotov's.

Some people want more nades and some people want less nades
So nades amount will stay the same

Suggest a vote(stay, more or less), so no one will complain in the future
65% of the player base dont have a clue about the forum
so the voring wont be fair

hello,
can you just set the rate to default 196608? why the server change my rate to max? it cause lags for me and other players
my internet: down 4.16Mbps up 0.25Mbps
ping to server with cmd 72ms, in-game 90ms
loss 0% choke 0%
u3tCCCP.jpg

hello,
can you just set the rate to default 196608? why the server change my rate to max? it cause lags for me and other players
my internet: down 4.16Mbps up 0.25Mbps
ping to server with cmd 72ms, in-game 90ms
loss 0% choke 0%
u3tCCCP.jpg
So basically you want rates for 64 tick
I dont think other players argree with you on that one