Upgrade slot
Donate

Suggestions for the server

I'd ask to keep the Unlimited, it's big but with 40 players it's ok.
Also it is fun to play and brings a bit of change into the sequence (since you are not considering Dustec)

I'd ask to keep the Unlimited, it's big but with 40 players it's ok.
Also it is fun to play and brings a bit of change into the sequence (since you are not considering Dustec)
Idk man but so far you're the only one I've seen who's into Unlimited. Ive seen lots of players and asked them non of them said they like it, even some of the admins agree too. I mean, the map was added before on the server and lots of people asked to remove it along with some other maps thats why we ended up with "dust2,dd2old,dd2night,dd2winter", I agree its a boring queue of maps but doesnt mean add the removed maps(they got removed for a reason), or atleast the worst of them. But yea I mean I respect your opinion and whatever you want I guess, if people do like it then okay thats great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk man but so far you're the only one I've seen who's into Unlimited. Ive seen lots of players and asked them non of them said they like it, even some of the admins agree too. I mean, the map was added before on the server and lots of people asked to remove it along with some other maps thats why we ended up with "dust2,dd2old,dd2night,dd2winter", I agree its a boring queue of maps but doesnt mean add the removed maps(they got removed for a reason), or atleast the worst of them. But yea I mean I respect your opinion and whatever you want I guess, if people do like it then okay thats great.

Yeah I know it was removed along with other maps which others and I considered good maps, but "majority rule" I understand that. Also some were laggy on the old servers and got removed, so not only for negative opinions.
I like Unlimited because it is very fun, realistic in terms of risk ammount of urban warfare (many hides), rich on play scenarios and makes sniping a lot more exciting.
Also I'm not the only one pro this map, I've seen others on the server having positive opinions on it. In my opinion regular Dust2 maps are suitable for 30 players max, but for game play and community sake we have 40 players servers, so most maps become laggy and easily crowded. 40 players in Unlimited is perfect match I guess.
That's my opinion of course, and I respect yours and others' as well :)

What happened with the idea of 4 nades (2 flashbangs)? or the possibility to buy 2 flashes and a third nade?
And please don't come with: 40 players buy 2 flashes and use it. What i saw is very few ppl use the nades and if they use nades, it's random and very silly (smoke).

Is the bomb timer intent to be 35 sec? I think it's a little bit short. General, it's 40 seconds.

And the last question is about the map dust_night. It's intent that the spots name are swapped if you open the map? When somebody speaks in voice chat a spot name, i'm confused whom he means :x

I have suggested Mamac the idea with the nades. As for de_dust2_night, it is map related, the mini map is bugged and we can't change it atm.

How about adding old dust2 on OaO public server? It would be nice.

Dust 2.5 is too opened (unbalanced)
I agree with mirror, I also suggested it, but they told me that people don't like it
I think we need poll with maps that have good fps, so everyone will vote and maps with most votes will be added on the server..

I agree ... dust 2 unlimited is too big ... and many players complain about lag ...
mirror was liked map ....
Dust2 Unlimited isn't laggy at all, many players (myself included) say they get better fps on it. Those who don't like it are mostly those who get killed more than usual because they're lazy to learn the map's numerous hides :biggrin:

Ci, którym się to nie podoba, to głównie ci, którzy zostają zabici bardziej niż zwykle, ponieważ są leniwi, aby nauczyć się wielu ukrytych map: biggrin:

it's me ... it's me :awesomesmileyevensmaller: ... you're talking about me :banghead::awesomesmileyevensmaller: ... oh no no no .... :congratulatory::smash2::dogpile:

Not at all bro It wasnt intended to you :watchout: I didn't know you were one of them :angel:

I am joking Dude ... I am not a partisan to hide ... I have to attack ....the map works as well as any other ... but it is not my favorite :bandit::awesomesmileyevensmaller:

sorry again back to the topic of new maps ,,,
if and when there will be new maps ... at least for testing for players
that they would express their opinions
it would add a little variety

Suggest new maps here and I will take a look. Please make sure that the map is free from bugs and provides a mini map before posting it here.

At the beginning I can propose ...
this map which was already and checked
and players liked this map ...
I'm talking about dust2mirror ... she was an inviting variety

Back