Suggestions for the server

• Thread starter Thread starter Valued
  • Start date Start date
its possible to have more than 3 nades? how about 4? 2 flashbangs?
and on only d2 server we play 3 times old d2 :x

We had this discussion more than once before. Some people want it, some don't. Some servers even had 4 nades for a short period of time and it was great to play.

A lot of players don't even buy any nades and if they they do, they just throw them randomly. Also, there's this cool 'feature' you can do with with your mouse. Turn it away from the flash and you won't get blinded :)

its possible to have more than 3 nades? how about 4? 2 flashbangs?
and on only d2 server we play 3 times old d2 :x
About grenades im no sure, maybe we can try (i mean test it), if people liked it we can have it on server.
About maps yep we play 3 times old dust2 cuz this map isn't laggy, the new dust2 is too laggy map, maybe if we have de_dust2_mirror again, will be something different, dustec too..

The new dust2 is not laggy .... it had been remade at **** quality,and dosen`t have the FPS like the old ones...
About the grenades, i remember one time there were 2 flash/player in a round,and it was ok(my point of view)
I wold like to suggest to remove the awp restriction (no more 3 awp/team or less awp if there are less players online) i dont see the harm in players killing each other with awp all the time if they have the $$$ to buy it.

+1 for restriction remove, bots buy awp, hiding all the time and later die without killing no one, while the good players can buy only m4a1 or ak47, or atleast scout, if they want to snipe (but scout is not awp.. my opinion).

as there will be no limitations on AWP ....it will be ten times more campers ...:awesomesmileyevensmaller:
90% of the terrorist teams will be camping T spawn:camper:

Last edited by a moderator:
AWP restriction will stay for now, too many AWPs on one team will be bad. Imagine a whole Terrorist team with AWPs just camping, not pushing or planting the bomb etc.

As for the grenades, I think we could try 4 grenades as a test and see how it works. I will talk to Mamac about this.

I will talk to Mamac and see what we can do. If you have any maps to suggest post them here and we will take in into consideration.

-de_dust2_unlimited: heaven for campers, too big
-de_dust2_minecraft: eyes killer

Others are okay, also we had already winter...

-de_dust2_unlimited: heaven for campers, too big
-de_dust2_minecraft: eyes killer

Others are okay, also we had already winter...
Minecraft deleted because of an exploit where players can fall outside the whole map

Yeah Mamac told me about the bugs on the minecraft map so I told him to remove it.
About dust2_unlimited, I think it's fine considering we have more players now. We will see how it goes and remove it if necessary.

We need again dust2_mirror, fps was good there and maybe !votemap or !nominate function like in classic..

Too many people had complained about de_dust2_mirror, which is why we removed it after all.