Suggestions for the server

• Thread starter Thread starter Valued
  • Start date Start date
We need a plugin, I already had a name "Smart Bomber Giver" and idea, its gives bomb only to players with good score, what I mean is, the plugin calculate the scores from all terrorist team and takes average score, then bomb is given randomly between last (average) player (with good/positive score) and the first player (with good/positive score), I think this is the best what can be done with plugin, I know scripting only for old CS 1.6 (Amx Mod X), In other case I would make it for Source Mod :apologetic:

the Game should be Fair for everyone , as i said all the players are not equally skilled and hundreds of the players starting to play this game very new , so just deal with it guys.

the Game should be Fair for everyone , as i said all the players are not equally skilled and hundreds of the players starting to play this game very new , so just deal with it guys.
Yeah I understand the starting players, I was and I'm still noob, but they fu*ked all the round, lets say you rush mid to B, and its hard to get in there, kill 5-6 players, all players of your team are already on Bombsite B, except the bomber, he want to rush long and then boom he died cuz all the CT's are long and A, all this work for what, It's like you made a cake with your teammates, you are so near to start eating and then one of your teammates decides to spit on it.it's not pleasant, is it?!!?!?!
That's why I said about the plugin and the idea...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly that feeling , but come on its public server , its not competitive. when the admins see the bomber is not respinding to planting the bomb calls , you can force drop it by an ez command, if he is just camping slay him , but thats not every round tho , the bomb spawn randomly , i barely spawn with the bomb 4 times in the game

but they fu*ked all the round, lets say you rush mid to B, and its hard to get in there, kill 5-6 players, all players of your team are already on Bombsite B, except the bomber, he want to rush long and then boom he died cuz all the CT's are long and A

the same is how the bomb is already lying ... and the team is running around the map, leaving the bomb without protection

giphy.webp

Will there be any custom dust2 maps ... because people ask about 'mirror' etc etc.? .....
giphy.gif

aha, I understand ...
there was something different ... it was a bit different ... and more interesting ... so it's a pity a bit ...
but it is OK ....:awesomesmileyevensmaller:

I know the thing with the bomb can be annoying sometimes, but it's something we have to live with. Not everybody is equally skilled in this game. It's the Admins job to remind the bomber and the attacking side to fulfill the objective. You can always message the online admins with "team chat @".

New maps will come as soon as the server gets a better rank and we can experiment a bit again. We are slowely getting there and I will start discussing new maps with Mamac shortly.

Keep the suggestions coming, I am glad for you feedback!

can the admins please understand that if they are on a team and the other team is screaming some1 is cheating, he should at least investigate? And not in 10 or 20 matches, after the cheater ruined the game and angered the other players? I get it, he is happy his team is winning, but common sense says a player cant be MVP for 10 matches straight...

can the admins please understand that if they are on a team and the other team is screaming some1 is cheating, he should at least investigate? And not in 10 or 20 matches, after the cheater ruined the game and angered the other players? I get it, he is happy his team is winning, but common sense says a player cant be MVP for 10 matches straight...

nOObster always reacts if someone informs that there is a cheat in the game

its possible to have more than 3 nades? how about 4? 2 flashbangs?
and on only d2 server we play 3 times old d2 :x

its possible to have more than 3 nades? how about 4? 2 flashbangs?
and on only d2 server we play 3 times old d2 :x
I would potentially need to face 40 nades or 40 incendiary when I rush? Not sure if this is a good idea or not xD

2 flashbangs are very handy, especially at end of round you always need one to rush and try defuse :)

I dont think so.... 20x2=40 flashs per team... so u can easy rush anywhere with that number of flashs